Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI - $9k limit!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC CLI - $9k limit!

I requested a CLI on my Citi DC just a few moments ago and got a SP increase of $2k, going from $7k to $9k! I opened the account 6 months ago. I was really hesitant requesting the increase because I've used the card only ONCE since account opening to meet the SUB ($100 SUB when you spend $500). I didn't think I'd receive the CLI with the lack of use on the card. Since it showed the SP language, I figured why not. It worked out in my favor in the end. Still makes it my lowest limit card.

DP:
TU FICO 8: 787
EQ Bankcard 8: 791
EX: Reports are frozen so unable to request from Discover.
Uti: Less than 1% (0.0007% to be exact)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi DC CLI - $9k limit!

@Anonymous wrote:
I ...  got a SP increase of $2k, going from $7k to $9k! 
Uti: Less than 1% (0.0007% to be exact)

Awesome, TH. Congratulations! on the 28.5714285714% CLI (to be almost exact).

Thanks for the DPs. 

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats. If you got the sp language early and are getting approval, means you havent reached you max with Citi and your income must be good in relation to your credit, imo.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC, thanks for the DP. I'll check for the SP language periodically and keep trying my luck. I'll try to put spend on it to just justify the increase.

@James_A Thank you.
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Truth, just use your card as best that suits your needs. Its a good card. Every 6 months have fun if you have the sp language. Mine wasnt there for like first year and half. Been there ever since but i cant get anythingSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.