Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI Button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC CLI Button

Today was the 6 month mark since the last increase so I went thru the cli process.  No credit pull and an increase of 2000.  This is the first time the increase has been more than 1500.  For the last 4 increases (two years) it was 1500 each time.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi DC CLI Button

Sweet Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 21
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I didn't know soft pull increases where possible from Citi.

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noooooooooice!!!  Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, jmed2, for a moment i thought you said no then i was like hey wassup MILOfico, but your o's make me want my CHEERIO'SSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was an elongated NICE with a "O" in it for CHOICE!!!  Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very cool

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the CLI "button" always present or does it only appear when you are eligible for a CLI?  I feel like I've read that sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't.  I think I've also read with Citi accounts that people have had CLI "invites" appear at times?  Can anyone that has been with Citi for a while weigh in on this topic?

I'm just over 3 months into my first Citi account, so I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs and plan out my first CLI request with them... I'm assuming around the 6 month mark.

Message 8 of 21
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hi BBS

In my case, I got my CitiDC Dec 10 2016, hit the CLI button Mar 24 and got a 1,300 CLI. The button was still visible so on Jun 24, I hit it again and got a decline. Letter said that I had already received a CLI and to ask again when it has been 6 mos from the last CLI. So on Sept 24, I will hit the button again. My button has never disappeared. GL BBS

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Always had button to request cli for DC. its should be under account management . Took 9 months just to see a credit report will not be pulled. Never any luck. About a month ago, i actually lost that specific language. Tried once anyway got letter saying i need to unlock EQ. Then like a week or 2 later tried again, same we need to pull a report language, asked for 10, countered with 4, supposedly in relation to my income allows but strangely spSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.