Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI - very happy

tag
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

Citi DC CLI - very happy

After I got the Amex 3x increase this morning, I decided to try for cli for Citi DC.   Increase of $5600 - soft pull.  I am really shocked.   Usually its $1000 or $1300 increase about once a year.  It was a good day, I did all this without a hard pull.   

Citi DC limit was $12400, now $18,000 credit line.

thanks everyone

Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi DC CLI - very happy

That's a sweet bump they gave you!!  Congrats on the luv on both cards!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on what looks like an even better increase then the usual you expected, and some others have seen similar results too lately.

Message 3 of 13
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@cleanitup wrote:

After I got the Amex 3x increase this morning, I decided to try for cli for Citi DC.   Increase of $5600 - soft pull.  I am really shocked.   Usually its $1000 or $1300 increase about once a year.  It was a good day, I did all this without a hard pull.   

Citi DC limit was $12400, now $18,000 credit line.

thanks everyone

Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on those increases!  I'm really impressed by your Citi DC increase.  My limit is currently $12,700 and my last SP increase was $1900, so I'm curious to see if I'll get a nice increase like you just got, for my next one. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

Thanks, good luck, like others have said Citi is being nice right now.   I am still giddy.    Citi is really hard to get CLI out of.   

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent!! Congratulations on your increases...impressive!!

Message 6 of 13
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 7 of 13
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Oh Happy Day. Congratulations.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super duper sp luvSmiley Wink i think the day i get sp luv from Citi i may well just kick off a spin off of Sex in the CitiSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 13
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on a stellar increase! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.