Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC CLI

I got my 1st Citi DC CLI today. I tried 30 days ago, at my 6 month anniversary. No go... too many new accounts. I have always had the soft pull wording for a CLI. Paid my bill this morning and decided to give CLI one more try. Was very suprised to get a $1400 increase! My SL was $7000. I still have all the new accounts, and my score is actually 10 points lower this month. I guess you never know. HappySmiley Happy

Quick question-  After the approval, I got a message asking if I needed more. I assumed this would result in a HP. Does anyone know who Citi pulls for CLI? I don't want a HP right now. Just curious.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Re: Citi DC CLI

Congrats OP
~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and thank you for your post.  I was in a similar situation with my DC and sp cli's. I was denied twice for too many new accounts and was planning on waiting till the start of the new year before trying again.  After reading your post and recently paying my account to zero, I figured WTH and pulled the trigger. I received a $1400 sp cli moving from $2.8k to $4.2k. I've had the card for 10 months.

As for your question, I tried a hp cli on activation and was denied.  They pulled EX for me. Hope this helps. Again, congrats and thanks. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats and thank you for your post.  I was in a similar situation with my DC and sp cli's. I was denied twice for too many new accounts and was planning on waiting till the start of the new year before trying again.  After reading your post and recently paying my account to zero, I figured WTH and pulled the trigger. I received a $1400 sp cli moving from $2.8k to $4.2k. I've had the card for 10 months.

As for your question, I tried a hp cli on activation and was denied.  They pulled EX for me. Hope this helps. Again, congrats and thanks. 

Congrats to you! And thanks for the HP info. My EX is pretty beat up right now. Just had to unexpectedly buy a new car this month because of an accident. So I will be holding off for sure.

Message 4 of 6
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my 1st Citi DC CLI today. I tried 30 days ago, at my 6 month anniversary. No go... too many new accounts. I have always had the soft pull wording for a CLI. Paid my bill this morning and decided to give CLI one more try. Was very suprised to get a $1400 increase! My SL was $7000. I still have all the new accounts, and my score is actually 10 points lower this month. I guess you never know. HappySmiley Happy

Quick question-  After the approval, I got a message asking if I needed more. I assumed this would result in a HP. Does anyone know who Citi pulls for CLI? I don't want a HP right now. Just curious.

Congrats on the CLI!

I've never had the SP wording on my DC, but I did take a HP on EQ to get the card where I wanted it.

Message 5 of 6
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.