Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC CLI

Small increase, but I'll take the $500 more from Citi on a SP.

Had the card a little over a year, not tons of usage other than a BT offer I originally used on it.

2% back isn't bad, but I don't like the redemption minimum.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Re: Citi DC CLI

Congrats on the CLI, I'm new to Citi and hoping in 6 months that I'm able to get a SP CLI.

Robot Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

in my expierence with citi bank, ive been stuck at 1,000 for two years ,i will not give them a hard inquiery for a small increase, it is my smallest available limit, my fico scores all above 750, just dont think about it anymore, good luck with your relationship with them,congrats.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have to use the card as a daily driver and drive it hard!!! Starting cl of $6.3 now up to $23K in just over three years.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Small increase, but I'll take the $500 more from Citi on a SP.

Had the card a little over a year, not tons of usage other than a BT offer I originally used on it.

2% back isn't bad, but I don't like the redemption minimum.

Congrats!! It all counts!!

Message 5 of 7
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Glad u got something, I did take an inital 2nd HP to inc. SL to 10K,  since then (2015) nothing and I don't need anymore to take a HP for so I'll stay here...lol///

Congrats FastPhilly on great growth..

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your cli. I'm with you, I can't stand the redemption rate. If you spend a lot probably not an issue. I'd feel like I won the lottery if they ever gave me a $500 increase lol.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.