Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC CLI

So today was the six month mark from my last CLI on my Double Cash. Logged in and hit the luv button and bam, got a 3000 increase which brought my limit up to 9500. Not bad for less than a year with this card. They initially started me off at 5000. Was putting around 1.5-2K a month on it and always PIF. I usually pay it down mostly and leave like 200 something on it to report. And I always zero out my other cards so this is the only account I let report with a balance.  My current fico 8 scores are 775  788  786 and %1 utilization. Can't thank everyone who post on here enough. I've learned so much in the last 2 years about credit from myfico. And I've not only used it to build my credit up, but I've also been helping out all my friends and family get their credit up as well. So I feel like I've gotten good credit Karma for that lol. Slowly but surely I'm coming up in the credit game 😉FEC2E554-B8C6-4CE0-BAF6-C4C54752902F.png

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi DC CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
... I'm coming up in the credit game ...

Indeed you are. Smiley Wink Congrats! on the healthy CLI & thanks for the extensive DPs (monthly spend is always appreciated) Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 19
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!  Thanks for giving back and helping others.

Message 3 of 19
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats 🎊🎉🎈 on your CLI.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 4 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 6 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Citi Double Cash CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 8 of 19
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Is that a SP? I'm new here and even requesting CLIs is very new to me.  I have my Discover Chrome as a cassette tape like your It.  I thought that was so cool when I saw it. 80's girl here all the way!!

Message 9 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your nice Increase!!!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.