Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC Cli

tag
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi DC Cli

Out of curiosity, does the CLI request page sometimes NOT have SP language to it with Citi? Mine has had that since I’ve activated my card. I tried it the day I activated just for fun (denied due to not enough time with current limit), but was going to try again after 60-90 days. When I check it still shows SP language. Just curious. Congrats on your Citi luv, BTW! Smiley Happy

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Out of curiosity, does the CLI request page sometimes NOT have SP language to it with Citi? Mine has had that since I’ve activated my card. I tried it the day I activated just for fun (denied due to not enough time with current limit), but was going to try again after 60-90 days. When I check it still shows SP language. Just curious. Congrats on your Citi luv, BTW! Smiley Happy

Thanks ficoproblems! I had never seen the SP language till today. And i checked it often lol.
Message 12 of 19
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Citi CLI!

Message 13 of 19
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 14 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Citi DC increase!

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks dberryhill! I dont think much has changed on my credit in the last 2-3 months to be honest. I read on here that people usually get soft pull cli with citi in about 3 months. Worked out that way for me 😬

Good to know. I will have to keep an eye out for that. 

Message 17 of 19
goal_digger
Regular Contributor

Quick question: what is the SP language? I’m considering requesting a CLI on my DC but not quite sure what I’m looking for. TIA!
In order of approval...
Fico Scores: EX 721 | EQ 723 | TU 719
Goals: Reduce util, obtain soft-pull CLIs and 720 across the board.
Message 18 of 19
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

In the app it asks you to “Answer two questions.” Then “Based on your responses, you could be approved instantly without a credit bureau report.” It then asks for income and rent/housing payment. On their website, it states “We will not obtain a credit bureau report to evaluate your request, and you will receive a decision instantly.”

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.