Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC surprising CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC surprising CLI!!

Just paid off a BT on my DC yesterday. Decided to see if I was eligible for a sp cli, last cli was for $1.4k in 10/16. So I saw the sp language and pulled the trigger for a $2.5k cli.  Considering it's a Citi DC, I'm happy with the outcome.  I got the card in 1/16 with a SL of $2.8k and it's now at $6.7k. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi DC surprising CLI!!

Wow, thats a great sp cliSmiley Happy here comes the 10k, all dressed in blue and green.....Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

iblitz25 how did you get such a great CL in such a short time?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work getting your DC increased
Message 4 of 6
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just paid off a BT on my DC yesterday. Decided to see if I was eligible for a sp cli, last cli was for $1.4k in 10/16. So I saw the sp language and pulled the trigger for a $2.5k cli.  Considering it's a Citi DC, I'm happy with the outcome.  I got the card in 1/16 with a SL of $2.8k and it's now at $6.7k. 

Congrats. 6 months like clockwork

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys
LOL @AJC, I hope your prediction is correct.
@Dinosaur, maybe sympathy more than anything. The SL was only $2.8k upon activation I tried for a hp cli and was denied. At that time I was told to try again in 6 months, so I did and again denied. I tried at my 9 months mark at got a sp cli of $1.4k. Tried again today roughly 6 months after the last cli and was awarded the $2.5k increase.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.