Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Approval

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Citi Diamond Approval

Citi Diamond SECURED that is. Yeah, it seems silly that I applied for a secured card considering how well my rebuild has been going. I burned Citi in my 2016 BK7 and I don't want to wait 7 years to get back in with them as I want the Double Cash. So after doing some research and reading the threads Pizza wrote doing the same thing, I went for the secured card which *should* unsecure and change to a Diamond Preferred (which I will then PC to a Double Cash) sometime during 12-18 months.

If it works out, I will shave off 3 to 3.5 years of the wait time to get back in with Citi. Wish me luck!  Smiley Happy

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Diamond Approval

Congratulations and good luck to you!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goood luckkkkk! 😊
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and good luck!

Message 4 of 13
Omw800
Contributor

@ wareagle1where do I get the cred card signatures? Thank a bunch 

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 697
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval and your well thoughtout Rebuild plan!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good luckSmiley Happy just dont go all Pizza and close it before you achieve it lolSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 13
Merlin3482
Contributor

Good luck! Keep us updated as you go through the process!

Message 9 of 13
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Good plan! Congrats
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.