Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Preferred - 5.6k instant approval

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Citi Diamond Preferred - 5.6k instant approval

DW received two pre-selected mailers from Citi. We forgot about the first one, but the day she received the 2nd one she applied. 5.6k SL, 12 mo 0% BT and purchases.The cards arrived on Saturday. 

She added me as an AU, and I need the buffer with the balances I'm carrying right now. DW did a small BT to zero balance her 10k Marvel account. Helps a bit since we're going to PIF the the balance over 3 months. Now it's interest free thanks to CDP.

3B profile optimization in progress...
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred - 5.6k instant approval

Congratulations to DW, and to you, also.  This is my first posting, so I hope I get this in correctly.  Some times, the abbreviations as well as the credit jargon is hard to grasp.  I review the abbreviations list, but phrasing is still hit or miss with me.  What did you mean by needing the buffer?  Thanks in advance for moving my understanding forward.  Congratulations, again.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:

DW received two pre-selected mailers from Citi. We forgot about the first one, but the day she received the 2nd one she applied. 5.6k SL, 12 mo 0% BT and purchases.The cards arrived on Saturday. 

She added me as an AU, and I need the buffer with the balances I'm carrying right now. DW did a small BT to zero balance her 10k Marvel account. Helps a bit since we're going to PIF the the balance over 3 months. Now it's interest free thanks to CDP.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 11
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats. Buffer lowers utilization, which increases fico. Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 11
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 5 of 11
_NERD
Established Contributor

Thank you all. As a data point, Citi did a HP on EX and EQ for application. When we hit the luv button and got an instant CLI approval to 10k yesterday, the HP was EQ. This information was pulled from her myFICO 3B Ultimate account. Our 3B alerts update daily and throughout the day, so I'll know by the end of today if there were any other HPs done just for the CLI.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Imperfectfuture,

Thank you for the clarification.  That helps me alot.  Congratulations again.  I also need to post about my recent success.  Maybe tonight, I'll share.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats 

Message 9 of 11
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.