Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Preferred Approved

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Citi Diamond Preferred Approved

So I couldn't wait and I took a chance and was instantly approved for the Diamond preferred card and got approved $5,600 limit. Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 9.44.26 AM.png

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Salrn
Established Member

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred Approved

Awesome!!! Citi did start lowering my limit when my payments weren’t enough to bring balance down. Pay extra monthly and only use when.l needed.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, that's a nice SL!  Mine I think was only $2500, then increased to $5200 61 days later. And finally to $7500 6 months aftter that.

While I do like the Diamond Preferred, i might try to PC it to the DC as it's got better rewards for me. When I applied with Citi, let the look of the card sway me. lol Plus the 21 months 0% APR on BT's and purchases was very nice!

Message 3 of 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on instant Approval

whats your credit score and how many inq ?

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noise! And that APR isn't so bad...well, it beats mine! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 11
Legal_Girl
Frequent Contributor

Contratulations... I just recently pc'd mine to the DC card after getting the pc offer in the mail.  I have a Simplicity that I can hopefully pc to something else at some point.

Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks to the VA and NFCU. FICOs EQ - 786/EX - 782/TU - 778/Quicksilver $3,500 / Cred 1 $2,875 / 1st Natl $4,250/ Kohls Visa $5k / Mercury MC $5,850 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $27k/ Lowes $25k / Best Buy Visa $11k/ NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $7.5k / Chase Freedom Unlimited $1,500 / Discover IT $27,000 / Discover IT Chrome $21,500 / Citi DC $7,300 / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $17,500 / Citi Simplicity $18,500 / Citi Premier $8,200 / Care Credit $10k/ AMEX Gold - NSL / Chase Sapphire Preferred $20,500
Message 7 of 11
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Legal_Girl wrote:

Contratulations... I just recently pc'd mine to the DC card after getting the pc offer in the mail.  I have a Simplicity that I can hopefully pc to something else at some point.

There is no PCing Simplicity.... 

Thats why folks tend to push folks to get the Diamond vs Simplicity for a BT........

Simplicity is either Simplicity or Closed... They will not PC that card...

Simplicity is a dead end card..

-J

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does your profile/scores look like?
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on gettinf in with Citi!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.