Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Preferred approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred approved

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
First, special thanks to CreditCuriosity for all the help with this recent Citi headache. Pika-Boo, awesome help and support as well.

Applied about 2 weeks ago, double pulled on Ex and Eq but never received any denial letters. Called today to see what's up, one analyst said it was cuz Ex was frozen but couldnt see they already pulled me back in May.

Called a number by CC for a US based department, within 2 minutes, explained my sit, confirmed my name, address , and she approved me for $2800.

Better sl than I got on my DC so I'm slowly progressing lol. EQ FICO? 8 hps EX 764 FICO 6 hps.

Awesome!! Super congrats!!Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC ... sign of a true MyFico'er never give up and you haven't! Congrats on your latest acquistion! Smiles all the way to the bank ... Citi Bank Smiley LOL

Message 32 of 43
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everybody, I'm hoping this is it for ccsSmiley Wink. It's been quite a journey. I'd like one day to be here sporting a 2 year Diamond spade . Just dont come out any NBA cardsSmiley Wink

Thanks UncleB, if you will do the honors and for our OCD friends maybe switch up the Amex cards by alphabetical order lolSmiley Happy
Message 33 of 43
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, just noticed I already got my cardSmiley Happy Dang Citi be fastSmiley Wink
Message 34 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Great job, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

Looks like you're in need of a siggy update as well; I think I know somebody who can help... Smiley Wink

Huge congrats, and thanks for showing that persistence pays!  screamer.gif

LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

Thanks UB, i can help with that.  I had to do a little bit of that myself recently Smiley Happy   J/K You are the Master *bows*

Message 35 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Haha, just noticed I already got my cardSmiley Happy Dang Citi be fastSmiley Wink

LOL... yep, took the liberty to take care of the Citi DP right away (didn't figure you'd mind).  I did make sure it came before the DC, trying to keep them in order and all.  Smiley Wink

Just switched around your BCE and ED per your request... now 'Blue' properly comes before 'Everyday'.  Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 43
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

LOL... yep, took the liberty to take care of the Citi DP right away (didn't figure you'd mind).  I did make sure it came before the DC, trying to keep them in order and all.  Smiley Wink

Just switched around your BCE and ED per your request... now 'Blue' properly comes before 'Everyday'.  Smiley Happy

Looks great UBSmiley Happy

UHMMM, Jago is that a new orange something in your siggy?  Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleBLooks great UBSmiley Happy

UHMMM, Jago is that a new orange something in your siggy?  Smiley Wink

That does look awesome with your new Citi already.     Uhmm  yes it is, i took your advice and i'm going to try and see if that helps my Citi cause.  Not that i should get anymore for at least 24 months Smiley Wink

Message 38 of 43
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

with all of the citi's approvals. It's making me want to apply since I only have Best Buy card by citi lol I don't have not even one Cap1 card lol (because of 3 HPS) and I have near 300K available in credit lol. But I am holding out because I been gardening for 6 months because of wanting 800 score (789 to 798 now) and wanting a FNBO card.  I have only 3 INQS now on each of my 3 reports total of 9. I was turned down 6 months ago for my INQS. 3 more months then I will get my FNBO then will go on my ap spree Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congratulations, AJC! You are rocking it! Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.