Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Approval! Next Steps?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash Approval! Next Steps?

Happy to report I just got approved for Citi Double Cash with $8100 SL! 

Now I'm wondering if I should recon for higher limit (and how to do that)?

Should I apply for another Citi Card immediately?

They pulled EX

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash Approval! Next Steps?

Congrats!!! Not sure if they'll use the same HP.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! It will most definatley be another HP.

I too was just approved today for $7900.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I concur. It’ll be a HP for an increase.
Message 4 of 9
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Once you have access to your account online, you'll be able to get CLIs without another HP when you see a link that says something like, "Request a credit line increase."
That's how I've been increasing the CL on the DC and Costco cards a few times without a HP.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@imaximouswrote:
Once you have access to your account online, you'll be able to get CLIs without another HP when you see a link that says something like, "Request a credit line increase."
That's how I've been increasing the CL on the DC and Costco cards a few times without a HP.

Thanks everyone!

Ok. I'll wait to ask for a CLI.  Seems crazy that they would do another HP when they just did one today.

Should I App for another Citi card today?   Or Some other suggestions?   I app'd for Wells today and got the pending message which I believe is a denial. 

I was also thinking of calling BBVA and doing a phone App (can't do online from my address).

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@imaximouswrote:

Every six months..

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved on the 20th with a $6400 limit.  Looking forward to getting it increased as it will be replacing my Capital One as my everyday purchases card.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your DC approval!!
After a week or so the verbiage may change for CLIs; once it says ‘a credit report will not be pulled’ you’re good to try for a SP.
As far as another card, Citi does make you wait for the next approval; 7 or 8 days between two approvals maybe?!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.