Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash Approval

I checked the Citi pre-qual site after receiving the same thing in the mail from them 4 different times. I was pre qualified for the Double Cash. I was fairly nervous to apply given my current scores (scores in signature are what I got approved with) and the fact that I have 2 collections and a few lates. I went for it and it paid off, $2,500 SL.

Not sure which report they pulled, but I'll update when I get the paperwork in the mail.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash Approval

congrats!!!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Citi DC approval! Smiley Happy

I got 3-4 of those mailers too. Decided to pull the trigger 2 months ago and got shot down. lol Still getting Citi DC mailer! Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your DC approval!

tenor.gif

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. I recently applied for a Citi DC card, my first card with them. I thought I was going to get shot down, but they must have liked something in my profile and approved my for $2,000SL. Im rebuilding also and now in the garden. 

Message 5 of 8
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, it's a good SL. With usage, it can grow.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those curious, both Equifax and Experian notified me of new inquiries from Citi Bank so it looks like they pulled both. Scores pulled are in signature. Pleasantly suprised my app was approved with a SL of $2,500.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the new line. I didn’t know Citi had prequal site. I’m going to have to look into that.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.