cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Approval!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Citi Double Cash Approval!!

They denied me in July, 1 INQ since then. HP on my Experian file. (667)
Interest rate: 23.99% (doesn't matter I never carry a balance)
No annual fee.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IMG_EDEB1AD7C2C9-1.jpeg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash Approval!!

Congrats on the approval!! Smiley Happy
Gardening....TCL: 100k+
Message 2 of 15

Grats on the new card.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on breaking through with the approval!

Total Credit: $240,100Credit Utilization: 1%AAoA: 5 years, 7 monthsInstallments: Car Lease, Marcus LoanNegatives: 0

LOWES-35k | BOA-32.5k | AMEX-30k | DISC-27.1k | ALLIANT-25k | NFCU-25k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CHASE-10k | WAL-10k | CITI-9.7k | PENFED-9.7k

Message 4 of 15
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I got my DC at a time when my inquiries were CRAZY high LOL. Don’t know why Citi let me in...

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 5 of 15
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the DC approval. I only had a $500 SL you should be able to rack up some SP CLIs every 6 months.

FICO 8 Scores (11/11/19) | Equifax: 779 | TransUnion: 759 | Experian: 753 | Goal: CSR. I'll get you my pretty!
Gardening Since: 11/21/19 | Want cool stuff in your siggy? Visit http://mfgarden.club for more details.
Message 6 of 15
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Welcome to the CitiSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 15
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Personal:
Personal:
Business:
Message 8 of 15
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 9 of 15
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.