Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash Approved

This seems to be the flavor that they are all coming in now.

Message 41 of 48
antso91
Regular Contributor

Yup, GF was just approved two weeks ago for this card with a 3700 limit and its a WEMC. So odd because her other Citi card was approved with 12k a few months ago.

Message 42 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice Approval! Enjoy your new CitiBank card.
Message 43 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Seriously Tell me about it, because all of my other cards which includes my other citi cards are $4K+ ahh the double cash card is great however $2K limit I'm struggling to keep balances low while taking advantage of the 2%. I tried cli and citis underwriter said no
Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still I'm glad I got it as a WEMC because I heard a lot get just world mastercard it makes up for everything
Message 45 of 48
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Still I'm glad I got it as a WEMC because I heard a lot get just world mastercard it makes up for everything

Not to disappoint you, but a lot of people are saying that the Double Cash WEMC is basically just the logo and few of the "actual" WEMC benefits are included. Maybe you just care about the logo, not sure, but thought I'd point that out. My sockdrawered DC says WEMC, but I've never tried  to use the benefits, so can't comment on that.

Message 46 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Intresting if that's true than what a ripoff. How can I actually know if it's really a wemc? I called customer service and they said that it actually is a wemc
Message 47 of 48
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Intresting if that's true than what a ripoff. How can I actually know if it's really a wemc? I called customer service and they said that it actually is a wemc

Well, one option would be to not worry about it, unless you plan to actually use the WEMC benefits (which vary anyway).

Or you could look up one of the benefits in your benefits guide and try to actually use it.

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.