Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash how to get best Credit Limit

Holly Molly!! Congrats!!

Message 11 of 22
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

My first card with them was the Citi Costco Anywhere Card and they started me at $4k.

I’m hoping to build a solid relationship with them as id love a nice SL on a simplicity in about a year when my 12 month BT offers expire. I’m low income and there’s no way it will be fully paid in a year.

Again, congrats and I hope that $10k SL stays there for you!
Message 12 of 22
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Cprman wrote:

Ok did the app online, "Congrats you have been approved for 10,800"....next screen error your application has been delayed we will get back to you in 24 hours. Lol I think it worked...or the compter thought to itself that is way too much quick pull it back. 

Congratulations Cprman. 
That is huge!!!!!

Very happy for you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 22
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Citi Double Cash - Approved

Congrats on the great (and generous!) approval, @Cprmanscreamer.gif

Message 14 of 22
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 15 of 22
Cprman
Contributor

Ok weew, checked the email this morning, it went throught as they had originally said. Plenty of CL, I'll be using this one a bunch now, quicksilver is getting the sock drawer. 

5/08 EQ 696.....9/13 EQ 796.....9/17 EX 824, EQ 843
Amex Blue Cash 15K || PenFed Cash Rewards 18K || Chase Freedom 12K || Cap1 Quicksilver 15K || Amazon Prime 3.8K || Citi Double Cash 10.8K
Message 16 of 22
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Huge Win here!! We don't see many great SLs from Citi and you snagged one up - Fantastic!!
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on that sl. Dv
Message 18 of 22
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Very nice SL, congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 19 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You hit the jackpot with Citicards on that approval! W0W!

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.