Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Credit Limit INCREASE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash Credit Limit INCREASE

Citi must be showing some holiday spirit Smiley Happy

OMG!!!!!!!!! should i asked for more ? lol    today i got my card and following this forum i went with my gult not knowing the results and never having anything this big! $3,700 then i requested $15,000 online (i was going to try $20,000 but following this forum it seem more realistically that $15k was just right for something under $5k.) IM SHOCK! especially since it has only been 3 hours since i requested it. THANK YOU MYFICO Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 71
70 REPLIES 70
insidious28
New Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash Credit Limit Increase

Congrats. What bureau did they pull for your cli request?

Starting Score: EQ 686, TU 722, EX 702
Current Score: EQ 838 (01/08/14 MyFico), TU 836 (01/14/14 Wally), EX 832 (01/14/14 FNBO)
Goal Score: 800+ Across The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow very nice CLI, congrats

Message 3 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@insidious28 wrote:

Congrats. What bureau did they pull for your cli request?

i don't know but it's based on each individual and demographic ? usually they pull Experian to apply and Equifax to request a credit limit increase. However i had no pull yet. Maybe tomorrow ? i don't know but so far they only pulled Experian which dropped - 10 points since i applied Citi Double Cash so i'mi suprise myself that they've approve such large amount as i would have thought they would just came back and recounter. So for everyone else, try $20,000 ! report back Smiley Happy

Experian: 745 

Ultization: 12% 

Inquires: 3 

AAoA: 1 year

Message 4 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash Credit Limit INCREASE

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi must be showing some holiday spirit Smiley Happy

OMG!!!!!!!!! should i asked for more ? lol    today i got my card and following this forum i went with my gult not knowing the results and never having anything this big! $3,700 then i requested $15,000 online (i was going to try $20,000 but following this forum it seem more realistically that $15k was just right for something under $5k.) IM SHOCK! especially since it has only been 3 hours since i requested it. THANK YOU MYFICO Smiley Happy

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Woman Very Happy Man LOL Cat Very Happy

Message 5 of 71
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 71
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I KEEP posting this... Ask for $25k unless you already have credit limits in the $15-$20k range, then you should request $40k... THEY COUNTER if you ask for to much!

Message 7 of 71
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome ... congrats on a huge CLI!
Message 9 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

I KEEP posting this... Ask for $25k unless you already have credit limits in the $15-$20k range, then you should request $40k... THEY COUNTER if you ask for to much!

oh i wish i did !!! but my average credit limit is only 4k so i didn't have much pride Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.