Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Credit Limit INCREASE

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash Credit Limit INCREASE

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I KEEP posting this... Ask for $25k unless you already have credit limits in the $15-$20k range, then you should request $40k... THEY COUNTER if you ask for to much!

oh i wish i did !!! but my average credit limit is 4k Smiley Very Happy

congrats either way... it's a great card!

Message 11 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi must be showing some holiday spirit Smiley Happy

OMG!!!!!!!!! should i asked for more ? lol    today i got my card and following this forum i went with my gult not knowing the results and never having anything this big! $3,700 then i requested $15,000 online (i was going to try $20,000 but following this forum it seem more realistically that $15k was just right for something under $5k.) IM SHOCK! especially since it has only been 3 hours since i requested it. THANK YOU MYFICO Smiley Happy

Congrats!  I'm a little confused on how much of an increase you actually received though.
Message 12 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!! should i asked for more ? lol    today i got my card and following this forum i went with my gult not knowing the results and never having anything this big! $3,700 then i requested $15,000 online (i was going to try $20,000 but following this forum it seem more realistically that $15k was just right for something under $5k.) IM SHOCK! especially since it has only been 3 hours since i requested it. THANK YOU MYFICO Smiley Happy

Congrats!  I'm a little confused on how much of an increase you actually received though.

$3,750 + $11,250 = $15,000   (i guess i should have aim $20,000 since i try never go pass 30% of my limit which would be $3,000. 

Message 13 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi gave me $3,700 and got my card today and requested $15,000 online and 3 hours later APPROVED.

Message 14 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the heafty CLI !   

I'm not even going to try for Citi until I'm in the 700's.Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 71
paris75
New Contributor

Wow!! That's a nice cli!
Message 16 of 71
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 17 of 71
joedtx
Valued Contributor

That is one Healthy CLI....Congrats.

Message 18 of 71
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 19 of 71
baller4life
Super Contributor

Awesome!!

Message 20 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.