cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k

Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k

Congrats!
Message 21 of 30
Highlighted
New Visitor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k

Wow, I didn't realise they'd go that high with the credit limit on the Double Cash card. They've automatically increased mine a few times, from $4k when I was approved in 2016, to $7.2k, to $10k, to $14k, to $20k now. I've never tried requesting one though! Wonder if I should try that now.

Citi Double Cash $27k | BofA Premium Rewards $26k | BofA Cash Rewards MC $21k | AmEx Blue Cash Preferred $20k | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $10k | Synchrony Amazon Store Card $10k | Barclaycard Arrival $10k

TU 818 | EQ 824 | EX 747
Message 22 of 30
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k


@Daniel15 wrote:

Wow, I didn't realise they'd go that high with the credit limit on the Double Cash card. They've automatically increased mine a few times, from $4k when I was approved in 2016, to $7.2k, to $10k, to $14k, to $20k now. I've never tried requesting one though! Wonder if I should try that now.


Go for it. As long as it's been 6 months since last increase. Though I'm not sure if the 6-month rule applies to auto-CLIs as well. I'd be curious to know.

AMEX | BofA | Barclays | Cap One | Chase | Citi | Discover | GS | PenFed | SYNCB (PP MC, Lowe's, Amazon, PP Credit) | US Bank
Message 23 of 30
Highlighted
New Visitor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k


@imaximous wrote:


Go for it. As long as it's been 6 months since last increase.


My last auto-increase was in 2018, so no worries there.

Is there a way to tell if they're going to do a hard pull or a soft pull?

Citi Double Cash $27k | BofA Premium Rewards $26k | BofA Cash Rewards MC $21k | AmEx Blue Cash Preferred $20k | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $10k | Synchrony Amazon Store Card $10k | Barclaycard Arrival $10k

TU 818 | EQ 824 | EX 747
Message 24 of 30
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k


@Daniel15 wrote:

@imaximous wrote:


Go for it. As long as it's been 6 months since last increase.


My last auto-increase was in 2018, so no worries there.

Is there a way to tell if they're going to do a hard pull or a soft pull?


Yes. Citi tells you right on the CLI page if they're going to require a hard inquiry. Most likely, it'll say that they won't require a report. 

AMEX | BofA | Barclays | Cap One | Chase | Citi | Discover | GS | PenFed | SYNCB (PP MC, Lowe's, Amazon, PP Credit) | US Bank
Message 25 of 30
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k

Holy Fico! Grats on monster limitSmiley Happy
Message 26 of 30
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k

Incredible CLI, I could only wish, congrats!












Message 27 of 30
Highlighted
New Visitor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k


@imaximous wrote:

@Daniel15 wrote:

@imaximous wrote:


Go for it. As long as it's been 6 months since last increase.


My last auto-increase was in 2018, so no worries there.

Is there a way to tell if they're going to do a hard pull or a soft pull?


Yes. Citi tells you right on the CLI page if they're going to require a hard inquiry. Most likely, it'll say that they won't require a report. 


Awesome, I didn't know that. Just tried it and they bumped mine from $20k to $27k Smiley Happy

Citi Double Cash $27k | BofA Premium Rewards $26k | BofA Cash Rewards MC $21k | AmEx Blue Cash Preferred $20k | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $10k | Synchrony Amazon Store Card $10k | Barclaycard Arrival $10k

TU 818 | EQ 824 | EX 747
Message 28 of 30
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k

This is inspiring

Total Congrats !



3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>05/2020 CCT EX 834 TU 848 EQ 844

I'd get it one piece at a time
And it wouldn't cost me a dime
You'll know it's me when I come through your town
I'm gonna ride around in style
I'm gonna drive everybody wild
'Cause I'll have the only one there is around.

- Johnny Cash One Piece At A Time
Message 29 of 30
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash SP CLI $16.2k -> $24.2k. HP CLI -> $50k


@Daniel15 wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

@Daniel15 wrote:

@imaximous wrote:


Go for it. As long as it's been 6 months since last increase.


My last auto-increase was in 2018, so no worries there.

Is there a way to tell if they're going to do a hard pull or a soft pull?


Yes. Citi tells you right on the CLI page if they're going to require a hard inquiry. Most likely, it'll say that they won't require a report. 


Awesome, I didn't know that. Just tried it and they bumped mine from $20k to $27k Smiley Happy


Very nice! Now save the date and try again in 6 months and not a day less 🙂

AMEX | BofA | Barclays | Cap One | Chase | Citi | Discover | GS | PenFed | SYNCB (PP MC, Lowe's, Amazon, PP Credit) | US Bank
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.