Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash (and Bankamericard) Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash (and Bankamericard) Approval

Got approved for the Citi Double Cash card last week. They gave me a SL of $3k. I don't have really have my feet in the water with Citi's reward programs, so this was just to dip a toe in. The only other Citi Cards I have is the Diamond and Simplicity for some old balance transfers. I plan on going for the Citi Premier or Citi Prestige sometime at the end of the year.

The Bankamericard was just for a small balance transfer, but the $1k limit will ensure I will not be doing that Smiley Very Happy. I owed BOA a whopping $75 during my freshman year of college that I never paid. I think that's finally come back to haunt me 13 years later. Lol

This and the Bankamericard are the only two cards I've applied for this year. Still in the process of clearing out some of the cards I'm no longer using, so I'm in no rush to build up... Plus I might fall under 5/24 one day and actually obtain a solid Chase Card!

Scores at time of approval EQ 699, TU 703, EX 700. Both Citi and BOA pulled on my Experian. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Citi Double Cash (and Bankamericard) Approval

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals

Message 4 of 10
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Citi DoubleCash and BofA approvals, and your Very Successful  Credit Build project!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new cards!!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals! If you can - you may be able to pay off BoA for the $75 balance to clear things out.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.