Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash!

Ever since I started looking into reward cards in August I have wanted this card, but figured I would get denied. I have received tons of credit card offers from citi over the past few months but always was like "no... it's only doublecash for me!" well today they sent me an invite to apply for the card and I got approved! With a limit of 700! It's not high but it's good enough for me!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash!

Hell yea glad to see you got what you wanted.  It will grow just treat her right.  I also have been getting a ton of Citi offers in the mail for the double cash back card but I have too many new cards that I want to grow before I apply for this one cuz I want a decent limit on it myself.

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's really great news for you. Because the authority approved your request. Though the offer isn't big and it's under 700.

Message 3 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Op! Its a good card, Low sl can sometimes be a hinderance but if you use like me its all good, you still get 2% back lol!. ENJOY!!
Message 4 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Its a great start!! Treat them rightSmiley Happy Congrats on your approval!
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The low line isn't too big of a hinderance to me simply because I don't do purchases more than 300 at a time anyway. I usually will buy something and then go into my account and pay it right after I bought something. Or set up the dates to pay it. It's good though that I'll have another rewards card. I like to carry a 0 balance so I just stop using my main card (cap 1 journey) for like a week so it reports 0.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice get!!!  Keep up the great work on your Scores!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You can call and get your journey converted to quicksilver too.
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did that and got upgraded to the quick silver card! 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.