Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash!

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash!

Sbrooks, coming from my experience of going from a 470 to a 720+ EX this forum is a blessing, it's a great way to show what you've achieved. Personally this forum is really what drove me in the direction to improve my credit. And there is a place on this forum for you to see how to improve and rebuild. It's named "rebuild your credit".

Jugstore congratulations!!! This cards on my wish list!!.
Message 11 of 22
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

Very nice! Congrats! Who did they pull? Experian?

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 12 of 22
JamP
Valued Contributor

It's all about education and datapoints with a small bit of boasting about how far we have all came.

Congratz and welcome to the DC family.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! That is a good card.

I am a little confused about the negative comment though. I am new here but I didn't read anywhere in the rules that only members with lower scores could post their approvals? I know all of us had to start somewhere and worked hard to get to whatever point we are at with our scores.
Message 14 of 22
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Firecourage, Citi normally pulls EX, although I've heard at times they double pull EX and EQ. Not much though. For me they always pull EX
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
Firecourage, Citi normally pulls EX, although I've heard at times they double pull EX and EQ. Not much though. For me they always pull EX

The pull EX and EQ for me. I have 4 cards with them and each was a double pull.

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I'm sorry , but I am so disappointed in this forum. I thought it's purpose was to help and guide those looking to improve and rebuild. Having a 750+score post how they got a new card does none of us any good.

Where did you read that people with good scores couldn't post their approvals or data points to help others? 

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!! That is a good card.

I am a little confused about the negative comment though. I am new here but I didn't read anywhere in the rules that only members with lower scores could post their approvals? I know all of us had to start somewhere and worked hard to get to whatever point we are at with our scores.

+1

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Very exciting and welcome to the Citi Double Cash family. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Very exciting and welcome to the Citi Double Cash family. Smiley Happy

I see you have one as well. How long have you had yours? 

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.