Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash

Congrats on the approval!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 648 CS, with 2 collections in my history, about 30 percent utilization, 13 inquires. I've now been approved for my second DC card in 2 months. Do with that information what you will BChops lol

Message 14 of 22
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a 648 CS, with 2 collections in my history, about 30 percent utilization, 13 inquires. I've now been approved for my second DC card in 2 months. Do with that information what you will lol

Yours is similar to mine but I have 20 inquiries on EQF. Did you try to prequalify first? 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a 648 CS, with 2 collections in my history, about 30 percent utilization, 13 inquires. I've now been approved for my second DC card in 2 months. Do with that information what you will lol

Yours is similar to mine but I have 20 inquiries on EQF. Did you try to prequalify first? 

Yes and no, when I went to Citi's website and ran their pre-qualify tool I did not match with any cards. However my 2 approval's from them came from back to back mail pre-screened letters sent to me from Citi Bank. Applied for the first one, got approved. About 3 weeks later got another one, since theirs no annual fee I figured why not, it's at least another account, so I applied with the second pre-screened letter and got approved.

Message 16 of 22
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes and no, when I went to Citi's website and ran their pre-qualify tool I did not match with any cards. However my 2 approval's from them came from back to back mail pre-screened letters sent to me from Citi Bank. Applied for the first one, got approved. About 3 weeks later got another one, since theirs no annual fee I figured why not, it's at least another account, so I applied with the second pre-screened letter and got approved.

Funny, I got a mailer last week but it didn't say anything about pre-approved or prescreened and had the typical wide APR spread. I guess i should have kept it. lol

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Citi Dc was on my wish list for a while.  Each time my scores would change, I would check the pre-qualifier.  Each time I checked the pre-qualifier, I would get a mailer within the week.  I didn't care for the interest rate so I wouldn't apply.  I went through this cycle for 2 months because the rate was slowly coming down. I finally saw 13.24 and applied.  My EQ score was around 695, AAoA was about 12 mo, and 9 INQ.  I was approved for $3.8k and 0% interest for 21 mo. They aren't the fastest growing but I think it is a perfect every day spending card. 

Message 19 of 22
Wolfeyy
Regular Contributor

Nice! 

"Four more months until 2 inquires fall off."
My Journey Thread: Wolfeyy's Journey/Timeline thus far...
Goal: 780s across the board(Accomplished!) | Util: under 3%
5/27/17 - TU: 789 | EX: 785 | EQ: 798
Discover IT - $11,000 | Citi DC - $5,200 | PenFed Cash Rewards - $2,500 | Cap1 QS1 - $2,300 | Barclay Rewards - $1,500
Paypal Credit - $1,000

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.