Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash

Congrats!! Well done!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.   thats a nice third card you have there. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  You'll like the card.  Have no idea why I applied for a Citi Simplicity but I did and have had it more than 3 years.  It has absolutely no perks whatsoever.  Tried to cancel it once already but the retention department talked me out of it.

If Credit Solutions will up my EBates Visa from $10k to $20k I am going to cancel the Simplicity and not worry about an increase in utilization.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!

Yes, they usually pull EX. I will say I've only had the card 3 months and it is my main card other than Disco. I love Citi!

That's not a bad SL for Citi either with a thin file. I think the only reason I was given a higher one was because of my noted income. It seems Citi has been liking the thin file apps and giving generous SL's on the approvals. I think this proves my point from another thread that they really do like to be your main card and figure if they take the jump first and give you a shot, you'll show the love back! Heart

Worked on me!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.