cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

Get your FICO Score for free

No credit card required

NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

Helluva increase


$100,000 has got to be one of the highest increases here by dollar value. 

Message 11 of 46
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000


@devacraze wrote:

Just updating an older thread from 2019-2021:

 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citibank-AAdvantage-Executive-Max-Limit/td-p/5792296

 

Requested Citi to raise my limit on my Citi Exec AA Mastercard from 150k to 250k and they did it.  Requested it online and took about a week (guess it was in some sort of review).

Snip.PNG

 

Scores (All Fico 8) - EQ 830, TU 819, EX 830

Utilization: 3%; 5 accounts with balances

AAoA: 11 years 9 months

Age of oldest account: 28 years, 7 months

No lates ever

Credit Mix reported on file: 12 Revolv; 25 Installment; 11 Bank Issued CC

3 inquiries in last 12 months

They did not ask for any income verification or tax returns


First, congrats @devacraze and thanks for sharing the DPs!!!

 

Second, this post marks my place in myFico forum history 😝 

~~MMXX~~
Garden Goal$: Financial Independence (FI)
I love five-digit credit card approvals, SP CLIs, and big rewards
Message 12 of 46
PullingMeSoftly
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

Congrats @devacraze, Sheeez that's a massive credit line, you could put a mortgage on that thing lol Smiley Happy I think that's two records-in-one I've seen, highest cli and highest overall limit on a single card. (Maybe @Mahraja has a couple in this ballpark?)

 

How much spend are you running through this card? Whatever it is, Citi handed you the keys to the kingdom.






Message 13 of 46
devacraze
Valued Member

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

 


@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

Congrats @devacraze, Sheeez that's a massive credit line, you could put a mortgage on that thing lol Smiley Happy I think that's two records-in-one I've seen, highest cli and highest overall limit on a single card. (Maybe @Mahraja has a couple in this ballpark?)

 

How much spend are you running through this card? Whatever it is, Citi handed you the keys to the kingdom.



I estimate an average of 90k-100k per month in the last year or so.

Message 14 of 46
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

Wow, that's a great boost! Congratulations on the increase! Smiley Happy



(+102) | (+106) | (+151) | TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: 807

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Next Goal: Amex BCE
Current Goal(s): Min. 780 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 7/21/2021
Message 15 of 46
Carmy03
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

@devacraze What are the limits on your other cards if you have them? 

Message 16 of 46
devacraze
Valued Member

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

Chase Sapphire Reserve - $34k (moderate use, at best)

Penfed Plat Rewards - $40k (almost never use)

Amex (forgot which one) - $20k (never use)

BoA (forgot which one) - $62.5k (never use)

 

 

 

Message 17 of 46
dcp0524
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000


@devacraze wrote:

 


@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

Congrats @devacraze, Sheeez that's a massive credit line, you could put a mortgage on that thing lol Smiley Happy I think that's two records-in-one I've seen, highest cli and highest overall limit on a single card. (Maybe @Mahraja has a couple in this ballpark?)

 

How much spend are you running through this card? Whatever it is, Citi handed you the keys to the kingdom.



I estimate an average of 90k-100k per month in the last year or so.


Shew them miles come quick.

 

And to think I was excited to put a $7,000 charge on my Navy Flagship Visa today bc of the $140 cash back I'll get. 😂

Total Revolving: $142,200 - Utilization >1%

Bank/Loans:

Future Apps:

11/14/2022
FICO 8 - EX: 734 | TU: 772 | EQ: 763
VS 3.0 - EX: 741 | TU: 763 | EQ: 774
Message 18 of 46
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high!

Message 19 of 46
Janneman
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Exec AA Mastercard - CLI Increase to $250,000


@devacraze wrote:

Chase Sapphire Reserve - $34k (moderate use, at best)

Penfed Plat Rewards - $40k (almost never use)

Amex (forgot which one) - $20k (never use)

BoA (forgot which one) - $62.5k (never use)

 

 

 


I am sure and I believe you also know that its a combination of factors for you to have acquired this much CLI on this particular card...First and foremost, the amount that you put on this card most of the time, and then the age of oldest account you have, and you don't have many many accounts that we have with toy limits which lenders don't like...and of course, verifiable income must be there at some point to warrant this much limit. You got all of these. But I must say that this is the highest limit I have ever seen on one card...but no one could reach to this limit without HEAVY spend of this magnitude. Congrats...

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.