Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Executive AAdvantage $7k CLI

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Citi Executive AAdvantage $7k CLI

Just going through my monthly routine with Citi and finally got the SP screen after 18 months.  The card was originally approved for $10k in July 2014, auto-CLI to $13.5k in May 2015 and SP to $20.5k today. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 2.25.26 PM.png

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Executive AAdvantage $7k CLI

Fabulous CLI, B3, and some very nice progress on this card. Well done! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Congrats, B. You must have a clean EQ profile. I just received the SP language on my prestige (opened in 12/2015) but was denied. Oh well, maybe next time.

Citi tends to provide the largest SP increases on their heavy AF cards. Good to see they are showing you the luv.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 14
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats B335!!!!! 

Message 4 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Yep your profile must fully support this nice SP CLI.

I also was recently turned down on the scheduled SP CLI for my Citi cards but i understand the reason with this summer's great spree.

Congratulations!!!

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice score with Citi! How many new accounts recently if I might ask? That my denial reason with Citi every time!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI! 

Message 7 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks everyone! I don't know exactly how many new recent accts I have but it's over 6. I think this was the result of a few things:
1) Recently paid down around $8k credit card debt
2) Closed Citi Hilton ($12k limit) about 4 weeks ago (Lower overall exposure with Citi)
3) Paid down a card that was reporting 80% to 10%

Message 8 of 14
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Nice job!  That SP screen is really tempting. I have one for my HHR card, but have to wait.  Enjoy that great card!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations !! That is amazing !! This card is on my radar for 2018 since my airline of preference is AA !!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.