Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Premier SP + HP CLIs -> $30k CL

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Congrats! 

🤗

Thanks, @Remedios, you're a sweetheart! 🤗 Now if only Citi would play nice with you in giving that 5X offer instead of the stupid loans/savings ones 😐

They will, once they realize card now lives with the socks.

I hope. 

Not fair 😂

I seriously don't know why they sent that offer to me. I honestly have treated that card like the CDC was informed Chipolte Ebola was on it. Maybe that's the point to encourge spending again which if that's the goal I think it'll work 🤷‍♂️😂

Message 31 of 51
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations, @simplynoir! 😃

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 32 of 51
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your MASSIVE Citi Premier SP + HP CLIs - Way to Go! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 33 of 51
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Congratulations, @simplynoir! 😃

Thanks, @Adkins! 🤗

Message 34 of 51
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Very much appreciated, @Marz2002! Glad to see you're still around as well Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 51
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

Very nice! Congrats on the full CLI request! Like you said, though, you probably could've asked for more and let Citi counter. All good if you don't have big spending plans for the card anyway.

Just saw your other post in the CC forum. Sorry I didn't get a chance to chime in. I did apply on a weekday, so the response time was about one business day. They processed the HP request the day after the SP approval. 

Thanks, @imaximous! It was stupid on my part bc I got into the line of thinking that I wouldn't get much at to begin with so I low-balled myself as a result 😐 No worries since I really don't push spend on the card atm and depending on how bad the itch is I can always do it again. And no worries on not chiming in over there it was more a check to make sure my request didn't slip through the cracks and I'm impatient as hell lol

I am also really impatient for stuff like this, haha. I'm not sure if it was already mentioned, but the reason the HP request takes longer is that it's not an automated approval/denial. I was told they do a manual review, so it's done when an analyst gets to it. Since you applied on the weekend, it makes sense they didn't work on it till Monday.

Message 36 of 51
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Very much appreciated, @Marz2002! Glad to see you're still around as well Smiley Wink

- LOL, this is my Second home! Smiley Very Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 37 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting it! Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 51
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Big congrats on scoring the consecutive CLIs @simplynoir.  $30K is definitely pretty impressive!

Message 39 of 51
Dreams_Come_True
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 40 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.