Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Premier, USB flexperks & BofA approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Premier, USB flexperks & BofA approval

Updated : BofA approved.
2 days after I was 0/6,16/24, AAoA 1 year 1 month, ult 1%, FiCO 772-789, I decided to apply for several cards.
_ US bank flexperks Visa - Instantly approved $15K.( having cash+ with $500 cl for 14 months, was able to use the same pull to get it to $1k over the phone. I laughed when csr told me congratulations my cl was increased to $1K. I asked her I was just approved for $15K SL and now I only got $500 cli. She does not know but will request a manual review.
_Citi Premier -approved instantly for $7.3K
_ BofA Premium reward : pending review. I called and CRS told me to wait as nothing she can do. Update : Approved for $13k
Barclay arrival - denied after recon because 16/24. I know they will combine multiple pulls so I requested CLI and was denied again with the same reason. Next days, pulls were combined.
US bank and Barclay pulled TU. Citi and BofA pulled Ex
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Premier & US Bank Flexperks Visa approval

Congrats on the great approvals! Sorry about the denials, but at least there was some HP combining lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 14
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 14
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Congrats on the great approvals! Sorry about the denials, but at least there was some HP combining lol

Question regarding HP combining. I've read through quite a few threads about applying on the same day to potentially have only 1 hard pull for multiple apps but still confused by the different data out there.

Is it a 1single HP only if you apply for multiple products from one company/bank ex: AMEX Green and Gold card on same day/Chase Freedom and Freedom unlimited?

What happens if you apply on the same day 1 card from Chase, 1 from Amex, and 1 from Discovery?

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Citi Premier and US Bank Flexperks Visa approvals! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: BofA approved
Message 6 of 14
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 7 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 14
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Premier, USB flexperks & BofA approval

@Anonymous wrote:
Updated : BofA approved.
2 days after I was 0/6,16/24, AAoA 1 year 1 month, ult 1%, FiCO 772-789, I decided to apply for several cards.
_ US bank flexperks Visa - Instantly approved $15K.( having cash+ with $500 cl for 14 months, was able to use the same pull to get it to $1k over the phone. I laughed when csr told me congratulations my cl was increased to $1K. I asked her I was just approved for $15K SL and now I only got $500 cli. She does not know but will request a manual review.
_Citi Premier -approved instantly for $7.3K
_ BofA Premium reward : pending review. I called and CRS told me to wait as nothing she can do. Update : Approved for $13k
Barclay arrival - denied after recon because 16/24. I know they will combine multiple pulls so I requested CLI and was denied again with the same reason. Next days, pulls were combined.
US bank and Barclay pulled TU. Citi and BofA pulled Ex

BIG Congrats on the approvals!!

Very interesting on Barclay's CLI. Has anyone had a similar experience? I get it that for new card approvals, issuers often apply some sort of an X / 24 rule but has anyone had a similar experience witha CLI and getting CLI denied due to too many accounts?

Thanks!

Message 9 of 14
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Premier, USB flexperks & BofA approval

Congrats on the approvals!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.