Did you mean: 

Citi Premier approval

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Premier approval

@Remedios wrote:
Considering how Citi is, and this being my first card with them, I'm not heartbroken

When can I ask for HP?

YMMV. Back in the day when the option was limited to when it showed up it was variable. I requested both a SP and HP CLI on the same day three months after approval to get my limit basically doubled. Requested another three months later as a SP and right after gave me option to HP for more. I made the mistake of declining that option because when I tried to go back later to take the HP for more credit I couldn't. I wont make that same mistake in a few weeks

Message 11 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Solid card, and excellent SUB. Will be more like 21 days to receive card lol. Citi wasn’t in any hurry to get this card to me.
Message 12 of 81
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations 🥳🎈🎉🎁🎊🎂✅🦇🦇🦇🦇
ATTACK approved!!

Citi is a CLI mood swing 😬
for some ....almost cruise control ....for others maybe most of us waiting waiting SP/HP... but a very good SL they’re like the step sibling of chase Maybe they are OMG/24/365/huh/really....or as Forrest Gump’s mom says about chocolates we just don’t know what we’ll get !!!

But congratulations 🎉🎈🎊!
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 81
calyx
Super Contributor

Congerts on the approval!   
As mentioned above - every 6 months/181.   I'm currently waiting for April on mine.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 14 of 81
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I'm taking HP the moment I have that option lol
I only have one more app left, then back to naughty garden chair again.

With holidays coming and my daughter's birthday right after xmas, meeting the spend will be a joke. Sadly.
Message 15 of 81
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats.

AmEx is sad they didn't make the cut again.

Message 16 of 81
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
I'm taking HP the moment I have that option lol
I only have one more app left, then back to naughty garden chair again.

With holidays coming and my daughter's birthday right after xmas, meeting the spend will be a joke. Sadly.

Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. With @K-in-Boston's help I was able to get the card in early December and basically knock out the spend in 2-3 weeks 😐😂

Message 17 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

HP should be available when you activate the card. It showed up immediately for me on my Rewards+. It's SP that takes a while (that showed up for me this month, 60 days in and was shot down because of BK on file). 

Message 18 of 81
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎉🎈🍾🎊 @Remedios on your Citi Premier Approval !

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 19 of 81
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios, You is always funny as FICOSmiley Happy  I does make some sense, I think? JK

seriously, just giving you a bad time. you know Me. a Big  Huge Congratulations!!!Smiley Happy

"Do you know who you are?"

Message 20 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.