cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Premier approval

Remedios
Moderator

Re: Citi Premier approval


@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I'm taking HP the moment I have that option lol
I only have one more app left, then back to naughty garden chair again.

With holidays coming and my daughter's birthday right after xmas, meeting the spend will be a joke. Sadly.

Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. With @K-in-Boston's help I was able to get the card in early December and basically knock out the spend in 2-3 weeks 😐😂


Ya know, maybe I should start looking at signatures 😐

Oops 

Message 21 of 81
Remedios
Moderator

Re: Citi Premier approval


@kilroy8 wrote:

Congrats.

 

AmEx is sad they didn't make the cut again.


That's next month. Hefty spend on that one, so I have to time it just right so it gets done in a month. 

Message 22 of 81
Hasselfree
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Premier approval

Congrats on the approval!




"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash".
Message 23 of 81
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Premier approval

Congerts!
06/01/21 Fico 8: EX 735, EQ 753, TU 757.
06/05/21 Fico 9: EX 726, EQ 740, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 24 of 81
coldfusion
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Premier approval


@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Congrats.

 

AmEx is sad they didn't make the cut again.


That's next month. Hefty spend on that one, so I have to time it just right so it gets done in a month. 


When it comes to AMEX, I'll believe it when I see it.  Smiley Tongue

 

Congrats on the card.  Heart



(4/2021)
FICO 8 (EX) 815 (TU) 822 (EQ) 808
FICO 9 (EX) 827 (TU) 826 (EQ) 832

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 25 of 81
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Premier approval


@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I'm taking HP the moment I have that option lol
I only have one more app left, then back to naughty garden chair again.

With holidays coming and my daughter's birthday right after xmas, meeting the spend will be a joke. Sadly.

Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. With @K-in-Boston's help I was able to get the card in early December and basically knock out the spend in 2-3 weeks 😐😂


Ya know, maybe I should start looking at signatures 😐

Oops 


I got asked questions about my signature so it went bye bye lol

Message 26 of 81
Remedios
Moderator

Re: Citi Premier approval


@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Congrats.

 

AmEx is sad they didn't make the cut again.


That's next month. Hefty spend on that one, so I have to time it just right so it gets done in a month. 


When it comes to AMEX, I'll believe it when I see it.  Smiley Tongue

 

Congrats on the card.  Heart


It will get done, had to knock down fussier ones first 

New accounts, inquires blah blah blah blah. 

Message 27 of 81
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Premier approval

Congratulations on the nice approval!

Three months and counting...
Message 28 of 81
CreditCuriosity
Moderator

Re: Citi Premier approval

Congrats @Remedios wasn't expecting this card was in your consideration list..  Had this card at one point got bonus and got out of it after a year.  I will grab it again after 24 months which will role around in about 4 month months i believe.  Enjoy!

Message 29 of 81
coldfusion
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Premier approval


@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Congrats.

 

AmEx is sad they didn't make the cut again.


That's next month. Hefty spend on that one, so I have to time it just right so it gets done in a month. 


When it comes to AMEX, I'll believe it when I see it.  Smiley Tongue

 

Congrats on the card.  Heart


It will get done, had to knock down fussier ones first 

New accounts, inquires blah blah blah blah. 


Just don't overthink it.  You're at a point where you can apply when it's convenient for you to do so.

 



(4/2021)
FICO 8 (EX) 815 (TU) 822 (EQ) 808
FICO 9 (EX) 827 (TU) 826 (EQ) 832

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 30 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.