Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige - (Almost) 2x SP CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Prestige - (Almost) 2x SP CLI

My 4th statement cut this morning, so I figured I'd log in just for kicks to see if I had the SP CLI language.

Sure enough I did, and after filling out my income and monthly housing expense, I was given a $7,000 --> $13,500 CLI.

I'm particularly pleased with this not only because the Prestige is now my highest CL, but also because I seemed to have skirted the rule of thumb that Citi only offers SP CLIs every 6 months quite firmly.

To be fair, in the 4 months I've had the card, I've run about $14,000 through it, so apparently this is another data point to suggest that Citi (like many other lenders) likes heavy usage, and multiple payments per month.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige - (Almost) 2x SP CLI

Excellent news! Enjoy your new SL. Keep up the good work and don't use it all in one place. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
happypill
Valued Contributor

Awesome CLI, thanks for sharing.  Could you clarify what you mean by the "SP CLI language"?  Where do you look for that, I must have missed the conversation.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you click into the CLI request section, right above the income input box, it will explicitly tell you whether or not they will pull your credit report.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.