Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Prestige Approval

So I've been in the garden for quite awhile now. Last HP was from September 2017. I've been eyeing the Citi Prestige since it reopened to new applicants. I was denied when I applied for this 3 years ago. I wanted to take advantage of the SUB. I travel often so I have a thing for travel rewards card. I was preselected for the Rewards + and Premier so I somewhat assumed I'd be approved. Got the dreaded 7-10 day message. Called recon after a few hours. Spoke with a nice lady. Just needed verification. Approved for $15,500! So happy! Smiley Very Happy 

Data Points

Pulled EXP 759/ 2 INQ/9% UTI/AAoA 2.7Y

I have 2 other Citi cards - Double Cash $4K, Simplicity $10K

Income: 100K+

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Prestige Approval

Very nice!  Enjoy that Prestige when it arrives in your mailbox!

Message 2 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Solid approval, congrats!

Message 3 of 15
slither43
Regular Contributor

Congrsts!!

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval and awesome SL!  Should make traveling more enjoyable for you. 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys! Can't wait to get hold of the card. I hope they deliver the card like AmEx does with the Platinum.

Message 6 of 15
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new Prestige @lockheart2188! It really is a great card and I know some folks are down on it but I think it does well for itself. Nice snag!

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sure makes for an expensive wallet with those AF's you're carrying.  Overlap between rewards doesn't make much sense unless you're traveling weekly and getting reimbursed for the expenses.

I would have probably consolidated your Chase accounts into a CSR instead of bothering with Citi.  

*shrug*

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on an awesome approval!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Citi Prestige approval! Great card! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.