Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Approval

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approval

"Approved for $15,500! So happy!"

some people talk bad about Citi, But I have had nothing but good from them.

Nice $15.5k

Congratulations!

Message 11 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you guys! Can't wait to get hold of the card. I hope they deliver the card like AmEx does with the Platinum.

I can’t remember how long it took for my card to come but I do remember that it was sent via FedEx and I didn’t request it.  I’m thinking less than a week because I remember being quite surprised as Citi is typically 10-12 days with my other approvals. 

Message 12 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@M_Smart007 wrote:

"Approved for $15,500! So happy!"

some people talk bad about Citi, But I have had nothing but good from them.

Nice $15.5k

Congratulations!

Even with them limiting the 4th night to twice a year I still well exceed the AF with that feature alone not to mention the travel credit which is extremely easy to use now.  This card is one that I happily pay the annual fee for.  

Message 13 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

That sure makes for an expensive wallet with those AF's you're carrying.  Overlap between rewards doesn't make much sense unless you're traveling weekly and getting reimbursed for the expenses.

I would have probably consolidated your Chase accounts into a CSR instead of bothering with Citi.  

*shrug*

I can’t speak for the OP but for myself, as long as the benefits outweigh the annual fee and it’s something I’m going to do anyway (in this case, organic travel) then I don’t care how many cards with annual fees I have.  Also keep in mind that Chase has 5/24 which makes it not an option for some and then it could be that one simply isn’t into Chase.  Choice is always nice and this card with Citi isn’t a bad one.  

Message 14 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.