cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo


@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats humu!  Do you mind sharing your scores and inquiries?  I was thinking on applying as well...thanks!


Thanks, NYFan! I have no inquiries on EX at all since May, and probably 5 inquiries in the last 12 months on EX prior to May. Not totally sure of my EX score but TU is at 734 and EX was fluctuating between 698-715 last time I checked a few weeks ago. Hope that helps.



Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 11 of 39
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo


@humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:
Way to go! One of my favorite cards in my wallet. Enjoy the perks.

Thank you, Ysettle, I'm very excited about it! I'm glad you have the card as well.

 

Were you able to get the $250 airline credit out once the first calendar year and once several months later due to the calendar year situation? I've heard that a number of people have done that, but I'm not sure quite how to go about it. That would be amazing.


Yes. I was one of them so it is possible. 


That's great! We need to talk about this, definitely! Please send me a pm so I know how to go about this! Smiley Happy


PM sent

744 INQs: 10754 INQs: 5743 INQs: 12UTIL: 1%AAoA: 3yr 6mosTotal Credit Line: $8616250
Message 12 of 39
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo


@Ysettle4 wrote:

@humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:
Way to go! One of my favorite cards in my wallet. Enjoy the perks.

Thank you, Ysettle, I'm very excited about it! I'm glad you have the card as well.

 

Were you able to get the $250 airline credit out once the first calendar year and once several months later due to the calendar year situation? I've heard that a number of people have done that, but I'm not sure quite how to go about it. That would be amazing.


Yes. I was one of them so it is possible. 


That's great! We need to talk about this, definitely! Please send me a pm so I know how to go about this! Smiley Happy


PM sent


thank you, much appreciated! Smiley Happy



Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 13 of 39
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo


@humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats humu!  Do you mind sharing your scores and inquiries?  I was thinking on applying as well...thanks!


Thanks, NYFan! I have no inquiries on EX at all since May, and probably 5 inquiries in the last 12 months on EX prior to May. Not totally sure of my EX score but TU is at 734 and EX was fluctuating between 698-715 last time I checked a few weeks ago. Hope that helps.


Thanks humu - I appreciate you sharing your scores and INQ's...

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 14 of 39
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

Outstanding humu! Congrats my friend.
Gardening since 8/13/19
Over $500K in credit
TU:751 EQ:762 EX:773
Message 15 of 39
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo


@dasingleton wrote:
Outstanding humu! Congrats my friend.

Thank you, my friend, I appreciate it!  I'm looking forward to being a member of the Citi Prestige family and having those nice free hotel nights!

 

You're doing very nicely yourself with those DIscover and SPG limits - wow! Well done Smiley Happy



Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 16 of 39
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo


@NYFan63 wrote:

@humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats humu!  Do you mind sharing your scores and inquiries?  I was thinking on applying as well...thanks!


Thanks, NYFan! I have no inquiries on EX at all since May, and probably 5 inquiries in the last 12 months on EX prior to May. Not totally sure of my EX score but TU is at 734 and EX was fluctuating between 698-715 last time I checked a few weeks ago. Hope that helps.


Thanks humu - I appreciate you sharing your scores and INQ's...


Happy to help if I can, NYFan!

 

I hope you decide to get the card. It has quite a few nice benefits. Smiley Happy



Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 17 of 39
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

@humu thanks. Currently gardening (buying a new house)... looking forward to a few approvals once i leave the garden 😁
Gardening since 8/13/19
Over $500K in credit
TU:751 EQ:762 EX:773
Message 18 of 39
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

Wow congrats! Another great card in addition to the Alaska you just got!

Message 19 of 39
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

Congratulations on the approval! Though there's been a devaluation of some perks, I still think the Prestige is a card worth having by virtue of the 4th night free and 250 dollar travel credit benefits.

 

Here's some good insight on the card benefits: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/07/25/citi-prestige-card-changes-details/ 

 

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.