Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats humu!  Do you mind sharing your scores and inquiries?  I was thinking on applying as well...thanks!

Thanks, NYFan! I have no inquiries on EX at all since May, and probably 5 inquiries in the last 12 months on EX prior to May. Not totally sure of my EX score but TU is at 734 and EX was fluctuating between 698-715 last time I checked a few weeks ago. Hope that helps.

Message 11 of 39
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:
Way to go! One of my favorite cards in my wallet. Enjoy the perks.

Thank you, Ysettle, I'm very excited about it! I'm glad you have the card as well.

Were you able to get the $250 airline credit out once the first calendar year and once several months later due to the calendar year situation? I've heard that a number of people have done that, but I'm not sure quite how to go about it. That would be amazing.

Yes. I was one of them so it is possible. 

That's great! We need to talk about this, definitely! Please send me a pm so I know how to go about this! Smiley Happy

PM sent

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:
Way to go! One of my favorite cards in my wallet. Enjoy the perks.

Thank you, Ysettle, I'm very excited about it! I'm glad you have the card as well.

Were you able to get the $250 airline credit out once the first calendar year and once several months later due to the calendar year situation? I've heard that a number of people have done that, but I'm not sure quite how to go about it. That would be amazing.

Yes. I was one of them so it is possible. 

That's great! We need to talk about this, definitely! Please send me a pm so I know how to go about this! Smiley Happy

PM sent

thank you, much appreciated! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 39
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats humu!  Do you mind sharing your scores and inquiries?  I was thinking on applying as well...thanks!

Thanks, NYFan! I have no inquiries on EX at all since May, and probably 5 inquiries in the last 12 months on EX prior to May. Not totally sure of my EX score but TU is at 734 and EX was fluctuating between 698-715 last time I checked a few weeks ago. Hope that helps.

Thanks humu - I appreciate you sharing your scores and INQ's...

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding humu! Congrats my friend.
Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Outstanding humu! Congrats my friend.

Thank you, my friend, I appreciate it!  I'm looking forward to being a member of the Citi Prestige family and having those nice free hotel nights!

You're doing very nicely yourself with those DIscover and SPG limits - wow! Well done Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NYFan63 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

Thanks humu - I appreciate you sharing your scores and INQ's...

Happy to help if I can, NYFan!

I hope you decide to get the card. It has quite a few nice benefits. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@humu thanks. Currently gardening (buying a new house)... looking forward to a few approvals once i leave the garden 😁
Message 18 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats! Another great card in addition to the Alaska you just got!

Message 19 of 39
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the approval! Though there's been a devaluation of some perks, I still think the Prestige is a card worth having by virtue of the 4th night free and 250 dollar travel credit benefits.

Here's some good insight on the card benefits: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/07/25/citi-prestige-card-changes-details/ 

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.