Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige Approved 11k woohoo

Congratulations !! I'm jelly !! Smiley Tongue

Hoping to get back in with Citi by 2018.

Message 31 of 39
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Major congrats, my friend!  I know this one was on your 'list', and I couldn't be happier that it worked out as well as it did!  screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

(Apologies for being late to the party... I haven't been on as much the last few days.)

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations !! I'm jelly !! Smiley Tongue

Hoping to get back in with Citi by 2018.

Thank you, JJE!

You will definitely get there and back in with Citi - your card lineup is looking very nice! Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Major congrats, my friend!  I know this one was on your 'list', and I couldn't be happier that it worked out as well as it did!  screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

(Apologies for being late to the party... I haven't been on as much the last few days.)

Thank you and glad to see you, my friend!

It is so nice being able to get a card on your list, and I know you understand that well! Smiley Happy

Hope you had some nice time away. The weather has been beautiful so it's a perfect time to enjoy the outdoors.

Message 34 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congratulations on your new card. Great CL, too!

Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Comment made my day so far, and it's only Monday morning !! Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! Comment made my day so far, and it's only Monday morning !! Smiley Very Happy

Glad to help! Nice to encourage others when we can in our little community here. Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Big congratulations on your new card. Great CL, too!

Thank you, ML, nice to see you! I'm definitely happy about the card and the nice limit Citi gave me! Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, dawggie, for posting this Citi Prestige information about the card changes. It is still a really valuable card to have in one's portfolio!

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/07/25/citi-prestige-card-changes-details/

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.