Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Rewards+ CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Rewards+ CLI

I had some issues where the link disappeared some time back so I decided to hop on chat. She actually hadn't heard of this happening before and was trying to tell me how to find the link but I explained that it's gone from both the app and website and she submitted it manually. I was instantly approved for $2K with a SP. 

1C681686-98D1-4170-9F8A-87F2A963B040.jpeg

This puts my TCL up to $101,400. My EQ BCE8 is 822 according to the app, 0/12 on apps and inquiries and I'm 6/24. 

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!

Aviator Red | Value Tactics

Message 2 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Rewards+ CLI

Congratulations on your CLI !

Message 3 of 34
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

There it is...

Congratulations on your instant CLI approval and breaking beyond the 100K.

You've had a long journey, IMO, and I enjoy reading many of your post!

20200916_195942.gifI guess this means the Card is staying open.

Are you going to attempt another APR reduction anytime soon for this account?

Message 4 of 34
Demented1
Established Contributor

Great news @Anonymous, congrats on your CLI and the $100K Club…enjoy the added leverage! Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 34
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Bravo!! Congratulations on the new milestone and SP CLI!

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit4Growth wrote:

There it is...

Congratulations on your instant CLI approval and breaking beyond the 100K.

You've had a long journey, IMO, and I enjoy reading many of your post!

20200916_195942.gifI guess this means the Card is staying open.

Are you going to attempt another APR reduction anytime soon for this account?

Thanks! Card is definitely staying open. I may go ahead and make it my App Store card again since the 10X TYP deal makes it my best card for purchases up to $3.33. 

It's at 11.99% right now, 2% lower than they advertise, I don't think it will go any lower for a bit or will it? When the guy processed my request he made a point to say that it was the lowest offer I had since I hopped on with him right after the first reduction with another rep 😂 

Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had some issues where the link disappeared some time back so I decided to hop on chat. She actually hadn't heard of this happening before and was trying to tell me how to find the link but I explained that it's gone from both the app and website and she submitted it manually. I was instantly approved for $2K with a SP. 

1C681686-98D1-4170-9F8A-87F2A963B040.jpeg

This puts my TCL up to $101,400. My EQ BCE8 is 822 according to the app, 0/12 on apps and inquiries and I'm 6/24. 

Congratulations on your CLI. 🥳🥳🥳You cultivate well w what I recall reading is your Annual Income. 👊🏻 Congratulations on breaking through the $100K TCL Threshold! 💥

Message 9 of 34
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.