Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Rewards+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Rewards+

@kdm31091 wrote:

The SUB is worth $150, just make sure you redeem for gift cards or travel only. Other redemptions are a poor value. Luckily they have a large selection of gift cards so it's easy to find something you can potentially use. The card has a certain niche i.e. small purchases, and the signup bonus isn't bad. Congrats on getting in with Citi.

Yup, gift cards are totally how I’m going to redeem. I made sure that there was a 1cpp redemption value option that didn’t involve travel. 

And thank you. It’s not my largest limit by far but from what I have seen of Citi and low income, it’s not a bad place to start. 

Message 11 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice pick up @Anonymous Smiley Happy. I apped this awhile back , got 2 hps and s big fat no!Smiley Wink. Yeah im at max exposure with Citi, no use apping anymore with them . Enjoy the small rewardsSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice pick up @Anonymous Smiley Happy. I apped this awhile back , got 2 hps and s big fat no!Smiley Wink. Yeah im at max exposure with Citi, no use apping anymore with them . Enjoy the small rewardsSmiley Wink

Thanks AJC!

I really don’t like that “no” word and Citi gave me that in February with an HP on TU and EX when I apped for DC so I feel good but I know exactly what you mean. 

I will probably pick up a Best Buy card at some point but other than that, my Citi exposure won’t get that high. I thought about going for the Macy’s card so I can one day get my $25K 🦄  too but it just doesn’t make sense for me. 

Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Citi Rewards+ card! 

Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your new Citi Rewards+ card! 

Thank you sir!

Message 15 of 37
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Yay! Congrats!

Message 16 of 37
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Congrats bud! Welcome to the Citi team Smiley Happy

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Drwaz99 wrote:

Yay! Congrats!

Thank you!

Message 18 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Five6Two wrote:

Thank you!

I see you’re no stranger to Citi. 

Its kind of funny, even before my BK they didn’t ever express any interest in me so it feels good to be deemed worthy now, especially with how much credit seeking I actually have been doing. I listed out all of my card apps and was just blown away by the fact I am at 20/24 right now!

Message 19 of 37
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Five6Two wrote:

Thank you!

I see you’re no stranger to Citi. 

Its kind of funny, even before my BK they didn’t ever express any interest in me so it feels good to be deemed worthy now, especially with how much credit seeking I actually have been doing. I listed out all of my card apps and was just blown away by the fact I am at 20/24 right now!

Wowzers lol. Fortunately in my cli chasing with Citi they’re never said too many ink or escalating debt so sounds like they just want folks to be well rounded and have aged profiles. Glad you got that foot in the door!

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.