Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Sears/SYW approval

tag
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Citi Sears/SYW approval

I recently got approved for Citi Sears/SYW card. Fico8~810, inq~1/6 months. The CL is ~4k and the APR is ~30%!!! I hope that it can receive some of large spend offers soon Smiley Happy. The card looks to be a good one to have in the wallet while it may or may not nerf, due to Sears' BK filing a few years ago.

Does anybody know whether it is possible to use the card before its physical card arrival in ditigal wallet or using it as virtual CC? After 3 days, the card was not added to the list of my Citi accounts yet.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Sears/SYW approval

Certainly a card to be a "deadbeat" on with that 30% APR. Grats on your approval!

Message 2 of 11
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@xenon3030 wrote:

I recently got approved for Citi Sears/SYW card. Fico8~810, inq~1/6 months. The CL is ~4k and the APR is ~30%!!! I hope that it can receive some of large spend offers soon Smiley Happy. The card looks to be a good one to have in the wallet while it may or may not nerf, due to Sears' BK filing a few years ago.

Does anybody know whether it is possible to use the card before its physical card arrival in ditigal wallet or using it as virtual CC? After 3 days, the card was not added to the list of my Citi accounts yet.

The portfolio of Sears cards is managed by Citi Retail Services - Citibank has previously announced they would be working to integrate their portals together into a single access point but they aren't there yet.   

Go to https://www.searscard.com which will redirect you to a directory under the citicards.citi.com; by selecting the exact card along the top to manage your account you'll get redirected again to the appropriate citiretailservices.citibankonline.com URL. At that point  you'll register your card and part of the registration process involves setting up your online login, but you'll need your card number to do that. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 11
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

It looks like I need to wait to receive the physical card. I hope that it would not get impacted by chip shortage. I received an email saying that the card is on the way Smiley Happy

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 4 of 11
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

30% yikes. Sign of the times I guess. Congrats on the approval 

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200 CL /

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 5 of 11
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 6 of 11
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Citi Sears approval

Message 7 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Citi Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 8 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Citi SYW approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@xenon3030 wrote:

Congratulations. Enjoy the card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.