Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Simplicity Approved - huge

tag
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Simplicity Approved - huge

@cleanitup wrote:

Hi everyone, I am a she.  Not sure what other data points needed.

Salary $125k

I have Amex BCE = $15k, Citi DC = $18k, AFCU V = $20k

AAoA 7 yrs give or take a few months

Overall Utilization 11%

I am done, be another 4 or 5 years before i apply for anything else.   Smiley Very Happy

What bank is this? Thanks. 😊

Message 11 of 19
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

AFCU V = Alaska Federal Credit Union - Love them  

Message 12 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CONGRATS OPSmiley Happy looks like you cleaned it upSmiley Happy

Shoegirl, glad you got your card, sweet right? Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 19
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

I went to Compare Cards and looked at everything.   I love the no annual fee, no late fee.   Mostly looking for BT card, i plan to fix my house and buy big purchases and this allows me 21 months.   I already have 2 reward cards/cash back.   I wasnt looking for that.  Great customer service, always helpful when i call.   i love that.

I have a long history with Citi, they were my 1st prime card after rebuilding and bad breakup, many years ago, when no one on the planet would be give card but Citi.   

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should not have closed Discover IMO. Excellent category benifits. You closed it out of spite... for the low CL? I am VERY happy to have Discover. I used Dscover reasonably and saw rapid results within just two years. Best customer service out there too.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Should not have closed Discover IMO. Excellent category benifits. You closed it out of spite... for the low CL? I am VERY happy to have Discover. I used Dscover reasonably and saw rapid results within just two years. Best customer service out there too.

+1

I agree. In my opinion you should of kept the Discover, it's one of my top cards in my wallet. No FTF, 5% dining right now which is clutch for me, great customer service, card design is nice, prime card, and no annual fee.

Congrats on your Citi approval though! 

Message 16 of 19
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

Thanks for feedback Anonymous & Geeky.   I called Discover and card is activated again and I talked to really nice lady.   They bumped me up to $4000.

You guys rock.  

Message 17 of 19
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@cleanitup wrote:

Thanks for feedback Anonymous & Geeky.   I called Discover and card is activated again and I talked to really nice lady.   They bumped me up to $4000.

You guys rock.  

IM SO HAPPY! YAY NICE with the Cli! Use it and they should increase it! 

All i hear is their Customer Service it best! 😍😍😍🙂🙂

Message 18 of 19
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow MyFICOERs. You guys do ROCK! Congrats cleanitup for taking the advice and turning your result around. That's a nice win!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.