cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Simplicity CLI - Appproved

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

Citi Simplicity CLI - Appproved

I live in Orange County CA and I originally app'd on 3/1/19 - I was approved for $3,900.

Today I was approved for a CLI of $500 - CL is now $4,400 (soft inquiry).

Using my Citi mobile app, I requested a CLI. The few times that I considered a CLI in the past – the disclaimer read that a hard credit pull would be required. However, today the disclaimer read something along the lines of... 'based on your answers to these two questions, you could receive a CLI without a hard credit pull.' The two questions were - income and mortgage/rent payment.

Following the approval, a hyperlink to request a higher credit limit appeared. I clicked the link to request a higher limit, but the disclaimer read that a hard credit pull would be required.

Highest balance - $3,500.

Highest statement balance - $840 (May 2019).

Per Citi’s FAQs section… they pulled ‘Equifax – FICO Bankcard Score 8.’ As of 5/20/19, my credit score provided by Citi was 694.

Nonetheless I am thankful for the CLI!

9ninne
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Simplicity CLI - Appproved

Congrats on a Simple CLI

Orange County CA = "The City With A Peel"Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 9

Grats on getting the CLI Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 9
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Citi Simplicity CLI and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 4 of 9
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It’s growing fast! 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 5 of 9
Established Contributor

Congratulations!! Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 9
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your increase! 

AMEX Platinum, Gold, Reserve & SPG | PenFed PR VS | NFCU FS VS | Discover IT | Citibank DC WEMC l Capital One Venture VS | Nordstrom VS l Banana Republic LUXE V I Lowes I Macys I Wayfair I
Message 7 of 9
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!

-from your friend on the other side of the orange curtain!

Message 8 of 9
Established Contributor

Congrats on your increase!!!

Current

Goal Cards

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.