Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi TY Prefered Approved

tag
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Citi TY Prefered Approved

Recieved a targeted offer for 20k TY points after 1k spend in 3 mo's. Instant approval, they matched my highest limit of 5k. 10 Inq's on Ex and a score of 712. My relationship with them defenitely helped me get this one. Was hoping for a higher limit but oh well.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Citi TY Prefered Approved

Message 2 of 16
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Very nice they send me one with 11.99 apr after promo. 09Lexie is watching me so there is nothing I can do.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 3 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha@armbender: lexie is indeed watching us 😳
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 16
nvrgvupnvrsrndr
Contributor

Congrats!!! @ armbenderc...09Lexie hasn't posted here in the last few minutes. Maybe she ran to the store for something. Now's your chance...go for it but...HURRY!!!
Message 5 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@migliogiorni wrote:

Recieved a targeted offer for 20k TY points after 1k spend in 3 mo's. Instant approval, they matched my highest limit of 5k. 10 Inq's on Ex and a score of 712. My relationship with them defenitely helped me get this one. Was hoping for a higher limit but oh well.

Congrats and the card will grow with you

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Bahaha... The card may grow with you or Chiti may Chut you down. At least they did me, but I suppose they had reason-"too many open credit accounts"
Gardening time?
😳😝
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 16
Express
Frequent Contributor

@migliogiorni wrote:

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy  It's a nice card to have

CL $408,200
Message 8 of 16
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi TY Preferred Approved

@migliogiorni wrote:

Did you receive the TY Preferred Visa advertised on citi.com?  I received a WORLD Mastercard Citi TY Preferred card and I am wondering if there is any difference between the the Visa and Mastercard versions.  

Notably, I do have the NPSL option above and beyond my $7.8 revolving credit limit. in addition to the global chip  However, is there any other significant differences?

Message 9 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

The only difference between the visa and MC versions are the different payment networks and perks associated with each payment network and tier.

NPSL and other standard features of the card remains the same.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.