Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi TYP Approved today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi TYP Approved today!

Well, after 3 inqs, I finally got an email stating I was approved for 4.8k.  Not such a great limit for me.  And not sure if I should call & recon for more?  I have spoken to the senior credit analyst so many times because of the fraud alert and them having to verify it was me that we are on a first name basis and she actually asked me how my landscaping was coming along!  Will she say, oh no, not that woman again!  Or should I wait 6 mos.?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi TYP Approved today!

Congrats!!
Message 2 of 17
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!! 

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, after 3 inqs, I finally got an email stating I was approved for 4.8k.  Not such a great limit for me.  And not sure if I should call & recon for more?  I have spoken to the senior credit analyst so many times because of the fraud alert and them having to verify it was me that we are on a first name basis and she actually asked me how my landscaping was coming along!  Will she say, oh no, not that woman again!  Or should I wait 6 mos.?

If you could get that analyst again, I would call. I mean, really, she asked about your landscaping??? lol Oh, and big congratulations!

Message 4 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Musiclover, yes she did!  We were having conversations about decorating the inside and outside of our homes!  NO JOKE.  Never happened to me before.  She was a really nice woman.  Kind of reminds me of my neighbors.  Everyone says they are all business.  Not so.  That's why I asked if I should bother her again.  She was extremely nice and I'm sure if she lived here, she would be one of my favorite neighbors!!!!  

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!  Woman Very Happy  Musiclover, yeah or neah? Woman Tongue

Message 7 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the new Citi card.

I been incubating a preapproval from them for this card (others too) but am unsure because their SL are known to be mediocre at best sometimes.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! by TYP do you mean Thankyou Preferred, or Thankyou Premier?

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted the Preferred.  Looked at the Premier and Prestige.  Thought Preferred would suit me better.  

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.