Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi TYP Approved today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi TYP Approved today!

CreditMagic7, I see they do at 4.8k.  I might call her tomorrow and see what they can do.  Since I just called the HD analyst for a cli on my HD card, I'm not sure I should push it.  Maybe wait 6 months of great payments and ask for 12-15k.  

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you combine this card with the Prestige, you can better rewards.  An idea down the road. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 17
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats! Go for it (the CLI), especially if you can get the same nice analyst.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

In retrospect, the preferred is just 2 points per dollar on dining and entertainment, so i might have suggested many other cards instead of it, such as the Marvel card since it is 3% but the Thankyou preferred is good for a 0% period, and possible PC to something better down the road.
Message 14 of 17
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congratulations on the new Citi card.

I been incubating a preapproval from them for this card (others too) but am unsure because their SL are known to be mediocre at best sometimes.

After your debacle with the Simplicity card I'm surprised you'd even consider Citi again since you seemed very unhappy. 

Message 15 of 17
kdm31091
Super Contributor

OP: did you get a sign up bonus offer on the card? Without it, the card seems relatively unimpressive for anyone with many cards already.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.