Did you mean: 

Citi ThankYou® Premier Card

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Citi ThankYou® Premier Card

Saleen099
Congratulations, you've been approved!
We're delighted to let you know you've been approved for the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card, with a credit limit of $2,000 APR 14.25%. Your account is considered open as of today, 07/27/16.
Your card should be arriving in 7-10 business days in a small package. To start enjoying the many benefits of your card, activate it as soon as it arrives.
You can always find a full list of your card benefits here. Once you have your new card in hand, you'll be able to log in and experience the full site.
Thank you for choosing Citi for your financial needs!   

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Re: Citi ThankYou® Premier Card

Congrats!! Got mine about two weeks ago. I must say I am a bit surprised at your starting CL. Thats a pretty good travel card that gives the CSP a run for its money. Not to mention it has a $95 annual fee.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 2 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your new approval for the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

Saleen099
We're delighted to let you know you've been approved for the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card, with a credit limit of $2,000 APR 14.25%. Your account is considered open as of today, 07/27/16.
Your card should be arriving in 7-10 business days in a small package. To start enjoying the many benefits of your card, activate it as soon as it arrives.
You can always find a full list of your card benefits here. Once you have your new card in hand, you'll be able to log in and experience the full site.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Saleen!  Wonder if you are at your internal limit with them?  

Message 5 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

Congrats!! Got mine about two weeks ago. I must say I am a bit surprised at your starting CL. Thats a pretty good travel card that gives the CSP a run for its money. Not to mention it has a $95 annual fee.

Thanks jawbrkr.    I was a bit taken back by the credit line on the card but I'm not surprised considering it's the third card in the fourth month that I have been approved for. 

Message 6 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats on your new approval for the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card!

Thanks CreditMagic7. 

Message 7 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

Saleen099

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Thanks Super_AL. 

Message 8 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats Saleen!  Wonder if you are at your internal limit with them?  

Thanks CreditCuriousity.   I don't think I have reach my internal limit with Citi yeah but this is my third card in 4 month that I have been approved for. Citibank is trying to tell me to slow down.  

Message 9 of 16
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Perhaps they are. But at least you are in. Its a great card. I am sure it will grow fast if you use the hell out of it. Hopefully you got the World Elite version as I did. 

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.