Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thankyou Premier CLI... finally

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Thankyou Premier CLI... finally

My ctp turned one year old this month. Started out at 6700 and just got my 1st cli of 1400 making it 8100.
I've asked 3 other times in the past year and always a denial and even allowed a credit report pull and always a firm no.
Dont know if it becoming a year old made a difference or what but glad to see it move forward.
Fico from citi says eq of 691 which is the lowest its been all year due to 23% utilization.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Thankyou Premier CLI... finally

@Anonymous wrote:
My ctp turned one year old this month. Started out at 6700 and just got my 1st cli of 1400 making it 8100.
I've asked 3 other times in the past year and always a denial and even allowed a credit report pull and always a firm no.
Dont know if it becoming a year old made a difference or what but glad to see it move forward.
Fico from citi says eq of 691 which is the lowest its been all year due to 23% utilization.

Very nice that you finally got the CLI from Citi. If you use this card a lot, they will give you another CLI in 4 or 6 months via SP, congrats

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll keep that in mind.. thanks Mia25
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You Awashi17
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Citi cli!  Woman Very Happy  Great job!  I have tried a couple of times but the hp question keeps popping up.  So I just pass.

Message 7 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Darn. 

Congrats on that CLI. A reasonably high one, too!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks eviltwin,its not a bad increase but it seems to be kinda standard. Seen that 1400 on several posts. I'll take anything they want to give though, I'm not greedy. Hahaha
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.