Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi dc approved

tag
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Citi dc approved

was bored out if my mind, so i figured since my discover cash match year ended, I would apply for the citi dc. Was approved for $6,800. Was a kittike worried since i was approved for wf propel in the beginning of August, and bce in may. I do have the citi costco card  for a year and half, so that might have helped me. Don't care abouttge recent loss of benefits since i will use for insurence, and at&t uverse. Starting limit will do, and will griw in time. I am no forced into the garden (I really hate gardening) untill november next year when I get below 5/24. The on,y card i have on my bucket list is the chase amazon visa. Want the chase, and not tge store card for the 5% off at whole foods.

don't care abou apr since I always pay in full.

Dp;:

ex 739, ave.AAoA 1 year, 2 hard pulls last 12 months, 3 in w4, youngst acount 2 months 

eq 738, 0 hp last 12 months, 5 in 24

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi dc approved

Congratulations!
Message 2 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 4 of 14
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 5 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Citi DC approval, the sweet SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 14
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Forgot to mention, finally have a mc, so now i have a full house, mc, visa. Disco,  Amex.

Message 7 of 14
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Would have bee higher if i had some patience, but i seem to be allergic to the garden. The cl will do, and should grow with time. At least i am almost done with my plans for my base portfolio. 

Message 8 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 9 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Andypanda wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Would have bee higher if i had some patience, but i seem to be allergic to the garden. The cl will do, and should grow with time. At least i am almost done with my plans for my base portfolio. 

I feel your pain !!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.