Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi rewards plus approved

tag
fritscher
Regular Contributor

Citi rewards plus approved

I was not planning to get another card but this one seems better than double cash? My apr in invitation said 0 apr year Nd then 15.99 so this is better than apr for my dc. I got approved for 5900 which is lower than my current cl on double cash of 7900. Feedback. Do you all think better of these w cards is the rewards plus? Also if i close dc later could i move cl to new one?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi rewards plus approved

Congrats! Personally I’m a cash back person so the DC makes more sense to me. However, the Rewards + seems like a great card for little transactions lol. Get all those extra points on a 50 cent charge 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new card Smiley Happy Cant help you with Citi dont do business with them at all.
Message 3 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your new card! 

Message 4 of 12
fritscher
Regular Contributor

would you not get cash back on the citi rewards plus? confused,

Message 5 of 12
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Rewards + earns Thank You points---which can be converted to cash--but I'm not sure what the points to cash ratio works out to be. I'm currently collecting TYPs with my Sears M/C--but not planning to use them for cash back.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

fritscher the Citi Rewards+ Card runs on the Thank You points reward structure. If I recall correctly, they only put cash as a statement credit at 1:1.

Message 7 of 12
fritscher
Regular Contributor

Thank you
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a card I really want congratulations on your approval can you give some data points?
Message 9 of 12
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new card!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.