Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi secured MasterCard approval!

tag
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi secured MasterCard approval!

Congrats on the Citi approval and good luck with your rebuilding!

Message 11 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Approval! Citi is in it for the long haul and WILL take care of you! There were days they wouldn’t even take the time to give me the stink eye but now they won’t stop sizing me up. Congrats!
Message 12 of 16
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

YOU, are going to get there! Congrats!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 13 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! and welcome to the forumSmiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys! I swear I replied already a few days ago but I guess it didn’t post. I received an email confirmation a few days ago that I’ve been approved and that my account was considered open. I should receive my card soon. It’s such a relief now that I can swipe a card that’s actually under my name ... before I was using my brother’s card and whenever trying to use it at a hotel they would require him there and it was just such an inconvenience. It’s a journey trying to get back on the right path but now I’m determined and have become financially stable. Thanks for all the support and kind words
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guys! I swear I replied already a few days ago but I guess it didn’t post. I received an email confirmation a few days ago that I’ve been approved and that my account was considered open. I should receive my card soon. It’s such a relief now that I can swipe a card that’s actually under my name ... before I was using my brother’s card and whenever trying to use it at a hotel they would require him there and it was just such an inconvenience. It’s a journey trying to get back on the right path but now I’m determined and have become financially stable. Thanks for all the support and kind words

Cograts! And believe me, I know how you feel when you get that card that is your very own! Wishing you the best as you continue to rebuild. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.